Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Lessons Learned at the Beach

In the days, weeks, and well, even months leading up to our vacation this year, I've felt overwhelmed, haggard, and tired.  In addition to relaxing last week, I tried to take some time to consider how I might be able to feel a little more peaceful and energetic in my everyday life.  Now, I was on vacation, so I didn't really think that hard, but here are some things I figured out on vacation:


  • Go when you have to go.
  • Plan ahead so you have room to be spontaneous.  
  • Live in the moment.

  • Go to bed early.
  • Take time to think about yourself.

  • Stretch in the morning.
  • Take time to think about nothing!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds great! We are sooo looking forward to our 4 week vacation later this year. :)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?